Saturday, June 23, 2012

SUCCESS!!!

We came into this weekend with a goal.  I was thinking it was rather ambitious.  And not entirely realistic.  Chris was determined that by the end of this weekend we were going to get not one, not two...but ALL THREE vehicles into our garage.  There were a LOT of obstacles in our way.  A towering topple of boxes and junk.  All the things that had no place or weren't to be dealt with right then...were THERE.  Just waiting.  And obstructing.  And so...after a good night's sleep, we headed out into the heat of the garage and dug our way into the job.  And to my surprise, as a result of our hard work and sweat (Chris's more than mine...but definitely mine too!) we were able to stand back shortly after lunchtime today and behold THIS wonderful vision...
Yes!  All three vehicles tucked into a nice neat, CLEAN garage!!!  I'm SOOO totally proud of us!  And we still have one whole day of the weekend with which to RELAX and just CHILL!   We even had this evening to relax a little bit and take in the scenery.  You know...like this...
Monsoon season is just getting started.  There are starting to be a few fluffy little clouds about.  I LOVE that this was taken while standing in my back yard.  I love that it's what I see around me everywhere I look.  And I LOVE that we have a second chance at living here in the desert again.  I am ridiculously content and happy tonight.  My life is good.  No.  It's downright amazing!  The Roberts family is blessed, blessed, blessed!  And I am loving every minute of it!  Signed...Deliriously Happy here in the Desert!

No comments:

Post a Comment