Sunday, June 16, 2013

Real Photos

Well, we have officially wrapped up ballet recital WEEKEND and another year of dance is behind us.  Seeing as how I had to wrangle the princess into all the ballet costume and hair and makeup AGAIN this morning, I decided I wanted a few REAL photos of her.  I decided not to order pictures through the studio with their photographer because 1) they were ridiculously expensive and 2) they were incredibly lame.  No thank you!  I can take pics at home that are super cheap and most definitely NOT lame!!!  And so...I did!  Not that I didn't love the snap shots by the kitchen table!  Those were lovely.  But, I thought it might be nice for the girly down the road to have something that looked a bit more, you know...sophisticated.  And I must say, my princess is definitely sporting a VERY sophisticated look this year!  And so...I present to you...my bella ballerina!
















No comments:

Post a Comment