Saturday, June 15, 2013

Taking Center Stage

It's that time of year!  The time that all the other time has been building up to!  The time when all the practice and hard work really pay off and get put on display in "the big show".  Also known as...ballet recital time!  This weekend is Clara's weekend.  And I DO mean weekend!  Her recital covers two days.  She dances both today and again tomorrow.  Same show...just twice!  If you count in picture day and dress rehearsal day, that means I get to put this gorgeous creature together FOUR times!  FOUR times I get to make the ballerina bun and pin it extra securely so that it won't budge!  FOUR times I get to work magic and create some stage drama for her face.  FOUR times I get to wrangle her into her itchy dress!  Oh yes!  It's been big, big fun around here for the past week!  She danced her first recital this morning and did a GREAT job!  She's SO talented on stage!  Here are some pics I took before we headed across town!  More to come soon!












No comments:

Post a Comment