Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I'm Expanding

I can't imagine where your thoughts just went with THAT title!  My waist?  My butt?  My family?  The answer to all of the above possible expansions...NOPE!  I am expanding to a new blog.  People keep asking me what I'm up to...and now you will be able to read about, and SEE what I'm up to!  Hopefully!  Life is fairly boring these days, which has left me a little extra time to pursue something new...my pole fitness! And so...I've decided I'll be blogging about it.  Now...deciding it and DOING it...two different things!  But the wheels are in motion and the first entry has been written...complete with both photo AND video documentation for your viewing pleasure!  Hop on over there to check it out!  Here's where to find me!


Confessions of a Pole Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment