Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Good Morning from the Desert!!!

THIS is the amazing scenery I woke up to this morning!  Can you believe it?  Stunning, right?


I really think that Arizona must be one of God's most favorite places He ever created.  Why else would he repeatedly and OFTEN paint such glorious pictures for us to wake up to?  I mean...I lived in Texas for nearly three years and never experienced anything like this there.  Don't recall a lot of it in Florida or Georgia either.  Never saw any of it while visiting North Carolina.   I'm telling you....God loves him some Arizona!



THAT much is clear.  I can't tell you how blessed I feel to be able to live here.  To be able to witness the breathtaking scenery time and time again and be left utterly breathless, each and every single time.  I may not ever have mentioned this before...but I LOVE the desert.   I passionately and totally CRAZY love the desert!!!

Thank you, God for another glorious sunrise.  For the experience of being left breathless by yet another of your amazing masterpieces.  

Life is good in the desert!

No comments:

Post a Comment