Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's the MOST Wonderful Time of the Year!

Hellooooo August!!!  I cannot believe how the time has flown and how terrible I have been at keeping this blog updated.  I tell ya...moving just takes it out of ya!  We've been cramming a LOT in here lately.  Like moving, unpacking, repacking for vacation, vacationing, getting ready to go back to school and finally...TODAY...that glorious day arrived.  It's BACK TO SCHOOL TIME for Tucson!!!  Here are a few photo moments from this morning.  Two of my crew were all smiles and VERY excited.  One, however, did not find the early morning activities to be nearly so palatable.  Can you guess which one?

This 5th grader is ALL smiles!  Couldn't WAIT until time to leave!

This FRESHMAN in HIGH SCHOOL was ready too!

Ummm.  One of these kids is not like the others.  The junior of the bunch was lacking enthusiasm over this new school year to be sure!

Our feet all hit the floor running bright and early this morning.  I have been dreading this day because I just haven't felt caught up.  AT ALL!!!  And oh so tired.  But when the hour arrived this morning, the energy was SO there and I woke up feeling refreshed and READY!  All my little ducklings were up and ready as well with NO prying from their warm little beds needed.  As I sit writing this, I am hoping all my crew is enjoying the adventures and excitement of the first day of school.  All three of them are in totally new schools with totally new friends.  Hopefully by the end of the day there will new friends and buddies for each of them!  While they've been jumping into the world of higher education, I've been no slacker.  I went straight on to the gym after dropping my crew, did a GREAT step class and came home to shower, tidy up and....wait for it....do a video tour of the house!  I have had several requests for pictures/tours...and so...without further ado....welcome to our new Tucson home!




Okay...so ya'll come see us soon!  It's time for to go get my baby off the bus!

No comments:

Post a Comment